Code Rocket for Eclipse
To install Code Rocket for Eclipse, first please download and install the Code Rocket for Eclipse support package.
Once the Code Rocket for Eclipse support package is installed, follow the instructions below to install the Eclipse plugin:
Installing the Eclipse plugin
- Select Install New Software from the Help menu.
- Enter http://www.rapidqualitysystems.com/updates/CodeRocketForEclipse/site.xml into the Work with field.
- Enter a name for the repository.
- Select the Code Rocket for Eclipse feature and click Next (this may take some time - to speed up the process uncheck "Contact all update sites during install to find required software" before clicking Next).
- Confirm the feature being installed and click Next.
- Read and accept the license agreement and click Finish.
- Progress will be given as the plugin is installed.
- You will be prompted to restart Eclipse once installation is complete.
Eclipse plugin updates
Updates may be published for the Eclipse plugins from time to time. By default Eclipse will not check for updates automatically, but this can be configured in the preference pages. Follow these instructions to turn on automatic updates in Eclipse:
- Select Window / Preferences from the main Eclipse menu.
- Select Install/Update / Automatic Updates from the left hand menu and turn on the “Automatically find new updates and notify me” option.
To check for updates manually, select Help ? Check for Updates from the main Eclipse menu.